This One-year long study program will immerse you into the real-life and practical work of the Òrìṣà Priesthood. You will study all the major Òrìṣà, their associated Odu’s, the Obi and Diloggun divination, how to perform readings for yourself and family, and much more. The One-year study is designed to teach you how to become an effective personal and family priest within the Òrìṣà Tradition.
Key Concepts Covered Include:
- The Core Foundations Program is a Pre-Requisite Unless Waived by the Board
- In-Depth Study of the Main Òrìṣà.
- The Prayers in Both English and Yoruba
- Orisa Songs and Chants
- Both Obi & Diloggun Divination
- The 256 Odu Review Course
- Performing Common Òrìṣà Priest Duties.
This Program is designed for the busy professional or student who needs to learn real life practical Òrìṣà techniques.